High Quality Michigan Pine Board Fencing At Unbeatable Prices
When it comes to fencing, you have many options. But nothing compares to the value, quality, and longevity of high-end wood board fencing. It is the most profound way to showcase your estate. Meadow Ridge Supply is the only wholesale fencing supply company providing superior pine from northern Michigan, and our entire product line is produced by local Amish loggers and sawmills.
- Unlike competitors who source wood from multiple suppliers, we stock our posts and boards and can ship all products direct to your location within 2 to 3 days.
- We offer wholesale pricing, saving you up to 65% off retail and up to 30% or more over other wholesale providers.
- Our products are treated for agricultural ground contact, unlike human contact treated products sold in retail. Our agricultural treatment lasts twice as long and can only be used for fencing.
- As an exclusive Amish-crafted timber broker, we offer quality products and craftsmanship.
- Because we ship after treatment, our product is not dried or twisted and is guaranteed to be wet for easy installation.
Our High-Quality, Pressure-Treated Wood Products Include:
- Round Posts, Diameters 3" - 8"
- Post Slabs, Diameters 5" - 6"
- Rough and Smooth Boards, 1" x 6" x 16'
We can help you take your business to the next level. We sell wholesale to fence installers, vendors and lumberyards. We can stock all your materials, including custom sizes to fit your exact needs. We can carry the heavy load of inventory and supply so you don’t have to. For more information on how we can help your business grow, call us today at 989-750-0750. We look forward to working with you!
WHOLESALE ROUND POSTS
|POST DIAMETER x LENGTH||# OF UNITS PER BUNDLE|
|3.5" x 6.5'||66|
|3.5" x 7'||66|
|3.5" x 8'||66|
|4" x 7'||45|
|4" x 8'||45|
|4" x 10'||45|
|4" x 12'||45|
|4" x 14'||45|
|5" x 7'||32|
|5" x 7.5'||32|
|5" x 8'||32|
|5" x 8' slab cut||32|
|5" x 9'||32|
|5" x 10'||32|
|5" x 12'||32|
|5" x 14'||32|
|6" x 7'||28|
|6" x 7.5' slab cut||28|
|6" x 8'||28|
|6" x 8' slab cut||28|
|6" x 9'||28|
|6" x 10'||28|
|6" x 12'||28|
|6" x 14'||28|
|6" x 16'||28|
|7" x 8'||24|
|7" x 9'||24|
|7" x 12'||24|
|8" x 8'||15|
|8" x 10'||15|
Unlike dimensional lumber sold from retailers and lumber yards, our boards are longer than 16 feet and allow for post placement around rocks and other field installation problems. Our rough-sawn fence boards will hold paint and stain much longer than the smooth, planed boards, creating a stronger bond to protect the wood for up to 30 years.
|THICKNESS x WIDTH x LENGTH OF BOARD||# OF UNITS PER BUNDLE|
|1x6x16 rough sawn||70|
|1x4x4 rough sawn||352|
For annual orders, resellers and other special pricing, contact us today for a quote.REQUEST A QUOTE
Choose a fencing provider who can service all of your needs
Meadow Ridge Supply is the only wholesale fencing provider with superior pine from northern Michigan. Our entire product line is produced by local Amish sawmills, promoting farming, forestry, and sustainability in the Great Lakes Bay region and beyond.
Please keep the following in mind before making a purchase:
- We ship anywhere in the contiguous United States and are committed to making this an easy and stress-free process. We will also ship partial loads.
- All products are sold in bundles and shipment is based on dedicated semi-truckloads of bundles. To get an estimate on shipping costs, call us today!
- Shipping costs will vary based on location and amount of product purchased. Larger shipments may include the cost of shipping. Please contact us for a custom freight quote.
Once we receive your order over the phone or through the website, we will coordinate the load and ship date and final shipping costs. We will contact you within 24-48 hours of your order to confirm these details and collect payment. Please let us know if you need products to be delivered on a certain date, but know that any delivery time we give you is an estimate only. Once your payment for shipping clears, we will release the semi-truck from the yard.
Tips for Delivery:
- You are responsible for offloading so you will need to remove your shipment from the bed of the truck and beyond curbside. It is important that you have machinery available and ready to use at the time of delivery, or arrange for help with your delivery. The stacks of wood bundles can reach up to 10 ft. high and weigh approximately 2,000 lbs. A trailer drop option is not available. Any materials damaged in the offloading process are the buyers responsibility. You will have up to 1 hour to remove your delivery from the truck, or there may be additional charges from the freight company.
- We strongly recommend that you inspect your shipment prior to signing the delivery receipt to ensure that you are receiving what you ordered, and in acceptable condition. The National Claims Council Regulations specifies that you must inspect, examine and take inventory of your shipment, as it is unloaded. Your signature on the delivering carrier's freight Bill of Lading constitutes acceptance of the merchandise “as is”.
- The semi driver will remain on site until the unload is complete. They cannot leave until the Bill of Lading or Freight Bill is signed. When you've determined that the condition and quantity of your freight is acceptable, you can sign the delivery receipt. The driver will provide you with a copy, and take the signed copy with them as a delivery receipt. If one is not offered, request one. The Bill of Lading or Freight Bill is the only documentation of the condition of a shipment when it arrives at your location, and without this document, we cannot hold others accountable for items damaged or missing.
Our customer service team is here to help you navigate the purchasing process and can help you tailor the best solutions for your property.
We strive to provide the best customer service possible and make this an easy process. While damage, short shipments and mis-shipments are unusual, they do occur. If it does happen, we want to help you through the process and be sure you understand what to do.
All claims of damaged material must be made to Meadow Ridge Farm & Supply immediately. Shortages and damaged items are the sole responsibility of the carrier. Take detailed photos of the damaged product both on and off the truck. Your claim will not be processed without this information.
If concealed damage is discovered following delivery (damage you did not notice when you first accepted your shipment or was hidden from sight), it should still be reported to us immediately. However, without proper note on the delivery receipt, shortages and damaged items become the sole responsibility of the customer, and the freight company may offer little to no credit for the claim. It is your responsibility to document damage and shortages. If there is the slightest doubt that the merchandise is damaged (concealed or not), it must be noted on the Bill of Lading, or the liability to prove that the delivering carrier did the damage or it becomes your responsibility.
In the event of shortage and/or damage, our customer service team will be happy to assist you in filing a claim on your behalf when the shortage and/or damage has been fully and properly noted on the delivery receipt or when concealed damage has been reported within 24 hours of delivery.
Credit for or replacement of correctly reported damaged items will be provided without additional cost and will be processed as quickly as possible. We will also be happy to assist in cases where shortage and/or damage has NOT been noted on the delivery receipt. However, when this occurs, as noted above, credit or replacement of items cannot be guaranteed without additional cost.