Fencing Shopping Guide
Treated Round Wood Posts at Unbeatable Wholesale Prices
Meadow Ridge Supply, a wholesale fencing supply company, provides Cherry Creek Post superior pine-treated round wood posts from northern Michigan. When it comes to fencing, you may have many options to buy your round wood posts, round treated wood posts, wood fence posts, and treated wood fence posts, but nothing compares to the value, quality, and longevity of our high-end fencing.
Meadow Ridge Supply Cherry Creek Post treated round wood post and treated wood fencing is the most profound way to showcase your estate.
- We offer wholesale pricing, saving you up to 65% off retail and up to 30% or more over other wholesale providers.
- Our products are treated for agricultural ground contact, unlike human contact treated products sold in retail.
- Our agricultural treatment lasts twice as long and can only be used for fencing.
- Because we ship after treatment, our product is not dried or twisted and is guaranteed to be wet for easy installation.
Our High-Quality, Pressure-Treated Wood Products Include:
- Round Posts, Diameters 3" - 8"
- Post Slabs, Diameters 5" - 6"
- Rough and Smooth Boards, 1" x 6" x 16'
We can help you take your business to the next level. We sell wholesale to fence installers, vendors, and lumberyards. We can stock all your materials, including custom sizes to fit your exact needs. We can carry the heavy load of inventory and supply, so you don’t have to. For more information on how we can help your business grow, call us today at 989-750-0750. We look forward to working with you!
Wholesale Round Posts
Wholesale Cedar Posts
Our Michigan cedar posts are versatile, naturally resistant to rot, decay, and insects. Ideal for fencing, landscaping, and much more. The high-quality wholesale cedar posts last a long time and require less maintenance.
Unlike dimensional lumber sold from retailers and lumber yards, our boards are longer than 16 feet and allow for post-placement around rocks and other field installation problems. Our rough-sawn fence boards will hold paint and stain much longer than the smooth, planed boards, creating a stronger bond to protect the wood for up to 30 years.
Wholesale Oak Boards
Wholesale Yellow Pine Boards
For annual orders, resellers, and other special pricing, contact us today for a quote.
Choose a fencing provider who can service all your needs
Meadow Ridge Supply is the only wholesale fencing provider with superior pine from northern Michigan.
Please keep the following in mind before making a purchase:
- We ship anywhere in the contiguous United States and are committed to making this an easy and stress-free process. We will also ship partial loads.
- All products are sold in bundles and shipment is based on dedicated semi-truckloads of bundles. To get an estimate on shipping costs, call us today!
- Shipping costs will vary based on location and the amount of product purchased. Please contact us for a custom freight quote.
Once we receive your order over the phone or through the website, we will coordinate the load and ship date and final shipping costs. We will contact you within 24-48 hours of your order to confirm these details and collect payment. Please let us know if you need products to be delivered on a certain date but know that any delivery time, we give you is an estimate only. Once your payment for shipping clears, we will release the semi-truck from the yard.
Tips for Delivery:
- You are responsible for offloading so you will need to remove your shipment from the bed of the truck and beyond curbside. It is important that you have machinery available and ready to use at the time of delivery or arrange for help with your delivery. The stacks of wood bundles can reach up to 10 ft. high and weigh approximately 2,000 lbs. A trailer drop option is not available. Any materials damaged in the offloading process are the buyer’s responsibility. You will have up to 1 hour to remove your delivery from the truck, or there may be additional charges from the freight company.
- We strongly recommend that you inspect your shipment prior to signing the delivery receipt to ensure that you are receiving what you ordered, and in acceptable condition. The National Claims Council Regulations specifies that you must inspect, examine, and take inventory of your shipment, as it is unloaded. Your signature on the delivering carrier's freight Bill of Lading constitutes acceptance of the merchandise “as is”.
- The semi-driver will remain on site until the unload is complete. They cannot leave until the Bill of Lading or Freight Bill is signed. When you've determined that the condition and quantity of your freight is acceptable, you can sign the delivery receipt. The driver will provide you with a copy and take the signed copy with them as a delivery receipt. If one is not offered, request one. The Bill of Lading or Freight Bill is the only documentation of the condition of a shipment when it arrives at your location, and without this document, we cannot hold others accountable for items damaged or missing.
Our customer service team is here to help you navigate the purchasing process and can help you tailor the best solutions for your property.
Contact us today for assistance!