PRODUCT TITLE: 6”x8’ Pressure Treated Post Slabs Bundle
DIAMETER: 6 in. (actual)
HEIGHT: 8 ft. (actual)
COLOR/FINISH: Green, CCA pressure treated (paintable/stainable)
BUNDLE QTY: 28 units
6 in. x 8 ft. treated post slabs from Michigan pine wood are a long-lasting, fresh-cut, natural fencing option. Proudly sourced from northern Michigan and produced by Amish sawmills and loggers, this product is superior to anything available at big box stores. It’s also less expensive than most competitors’ pricing!
Lumber measurements are actual, but there may be some variation per unit.
- Flat areas allow for easy nailing.
- Pressure treatment is developed for ground contact to protect wood against decay and warping. It guarantees your fence will last longer. Our lumber is freshly milled and will not dry out before delivery.
- Pine is an effective choice for covering large areas of land.
- Treated post slabs are more refined than rugged split rail, adding to the natural beauty of your property.
- Unlike cedar, pine can be painted for a clean, high-end appearance.
- For agricultural applications only.