3 ½ in. x 6 ½ ft. posts are made of Michigan pine and are pressure treated to a .40 retention. This wood fencing option is long-lasting, fresh-cut, and natural, and these cylinder posts are perfectly straight and true to size. Proudly sourced from northern Michigan and produced by Amish sawmills and loggers, this product is superior to anything available at national big box stores. We offer wholesale pricing so it’s also less expensive than most competitors’!
PRODUCT TITLE: 3 ½”x6 ½” Pressure Treated Pine Round Post Bundle
DIAMETER: 3.5 in. (actual)
HEIGHT: 6.5 ft. (actual)
COLOR/FINISH: Green, CCA pressure treated (paintable, stainable)
BUNDLE QTY: 66 units
- Pressure treatment is developed for ground contact to protect wood against decay and warping. It guarantees your fence will last longer. Our lumber is freshly milled and will not dry out before delivery.
- Pine fencing is a cost-effective choice for covering large areas of land.
- Round wood posts are more refined than rugged split rail, adding to the natural beauty of your property.
- Unlike cedar, pine can be set in concrete to ensure stability.
- Pine fencing can be painted or stained for a clean, high-end appearance.
- For agricultural applications only.