PRODUCT TITLE: 1x6x16’ Pressure Treated Rough Sawn Lumber
THICKNESS: 1 in. (actual)
WIDTH: 6 in. (actual)
LENGTH: 16 ft. (actual)
COLOR/FINISH: CCA pressure treated (paintable, stainable)
BUNDLE QTY: 70 units
1 in. x 6 in. x 16 ft. treated rough sawn boards from Michigan pine wood are a long-lasting, fresh-cut, natural fencing option. Proudly sourced from northern Michigan and produced by Amish sawmills and loggers, this product is superior to anything available at big box stores. It’s also less expensive than most competitors’ pricing!
Lumber measurements are actual, but there may be some variation per unit.
- Pressure treatment is developed for ground contact to protect wood against decay and warping. It guarantees your fence will last longer. Our lumber is freshly milled and will not dry out before delivery.
- Surface is rough on all four sides
- Pine is a cost-effective choice for covering large areas of land.
- Rough sawn lumber is more refined than rugged split rail, adding to the natural beauty of your property.
- Environmentally friendly
- For agricultural applications only.